Apple earlier released the iOS 16.1 beta updates and also watchOS 9.1 Beta 4 update for the eligible iPhones and Apple Watches. According to the latest report, Apple kicked off the iOS 16.0.3 and watchOS 9.0.2 software update. The latest update includes bug fixes and important security updates for iPhones and Apple Watches. You can check the complete changelog which is mentioned below.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
iOS 16.0.3 Changes:
- Notifications from apps and incoming calls may be delayed or not received at all on iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max.
- When making phone calls via CarPlay on the iPhone 14 models, the microphone volume may be low.
- The camera may start up or switch slowly between modes on iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max.
- Mail crashes on startup after receiving an incorrectly formatted email.
watchOS 9.0.2 Changes:
- Interruptions when streaming audio on Spotify.
- Alarm snooze notifications continue to appear for AssistiveTouch users after the alarm is cleared.
- Wallet and fitness data is incompletely synced for a newly paired Apple Watch.
- Microphone audio is interrupted for some Apple Watch Series 8 and Ultra users.
Note: We’ll update the post if there’s anything new.