Samsung Galaxy S21 series grabbed the October 2022 security patch update in India with the build number G991BXXS5CVIF and the size package of this update is around 217MB.
Samsung Galaxy S21 series grabbed the October 2022 security patch update in Brazil with the build number G998BXXU5CVI6 and the size package of this update is around 778MB.
Samsung Galaxy S21 series grabbed October 2022 security patch update in the US. T-Mobile and Verizon rolled out this update.
Samsung Galaxy S21 series grabbed October 2022 security patch update in Germany.
Samsung recently released the October 2022 security patch update for the Galaxy A52 along with the Android 13-based One UI 5.0 Beta update and also the Galaxy S22 just grabbed the upcoming month’s patch update in the US.
According to the latest report, Samsung Galaxy S21 series devices received the fresh October 2022 security patch update. The official details stated that the users can receive this update with the build numbers G991USQS5CVI8, G996USQS5CVI8, and G998USQS5CVI8 for the Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra respectively. We expect it will soon roll out in other countries.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
The current software update:
- Provides the most up-to-date Android security patches on your device.
- Resolved an intermittent issue where the device didn’t receive text messages.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update Samsung Galaxy S21 Series:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.