Recently, Google released so many latest updates to its product lineup such as Smartphones, Nest Doorbells, Applications (Android & Wear OS), etc. Earlier, it was reported that Google will soon introduce a new device called Pixel G10. Now, come to the point, Google today released the latest innovations for Google Chat and Google Home and also Google fixes some Android Auto bugs. You can check the complete details which are mentioned below.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
Till now, Google fixed three Android Auto bugs that bothered users and also notification bugs that appear in Android 13 were also fixed.
Google is going to add support for custom emojis to Google Chat this week. As we all know, Slack has been offering the functionality for a few years now, just like in Google Chat, custom emojis will also offer the same functionality.
- Rapid Release and Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on October 24, 2022
- Rapid Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on November 8, 2022
- Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on November 30 2022
- Available to all Google Workspace customers, as well as legacy G Suite Basic and Business customers
- Not available to users with personal Google Accounts
The Mountain View tech giant Google will send a new update to its Google Home which will let you view the Nest camera and doorbell feeds on the web. From this, users can view live views in full screen.
How does Google Home for the web work?
- Go to home.google.com on your desktop computer.
- Sign in with the same Google account you use in the Google Home app.
- Immediately view live streams from your cameras.
- Toggle between a single-camera view and a multi-camera view.
What can I live stream?
- View live streams of all your Nest cameras and doorbells.
- View the live stream of one camera at a time.
- View full-screen to see more details of what’s happening.
What can I control?
- Turn cameras on or off.
- Wake up battery cameras when they are inactive (Note: They may time out to save battery).
- View status of cameras: on/off, inactive, and offline.
*What cameras and doorbells are compatible?
- Nest Cam (battery) and Nest Cam (wired)
- Nest Cam with floodlight (wired)
- Nest Doorbell (battery), Nest Doorbell (wired), and Nest Doorbell (wired, 2nd gen)
- Nest Cam Indoor and Nest Cam Outdoor
- Nest Cam IQ Indoor and Nest Cam IQ Outdoor