Verizon now released October 2022 security patch update for the Galaxy S10 in the US with the build numbers G970USQS7IVI8, G973USQS7IVI8 and G975USQS7IVI8 for Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus respectively.
Samsung now released October 2022 security patch update for the Galaxy S10 in Germany with the build numbers G975FXXUGHVJ3, G975FXXUGHVJ5, and G975FXXUGHVJ0 for Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+, and Galaxy S10e respectively.
Samsung started rolling out the latest October 2022 security patch update for the Galaxy S10, S10e and S10+ in Switzerland. Samsung presented October 2022 security patch three weeks ago and the first device that got this update is the Galaxy S22 series.
With this update, Samsung improved the device stability and also increased the security of your device. According to the latest report, the October 2022 patch for the Galaxy S10, S10e and Galaxy S10+ rolled out with the build number G97xFXXUGHVJ1. Other regions will soon get this update.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
October 2022 Patch Details:
- CVE-2021-0942, CVE-2021-0943, CVE-2021-0697, CVE-2021-0871, CVE-2022-20399, CVE-2022-29582, CVE-2022-22091, CVE-2022-22066, CVE-2022-25696, CVE-2022-25690, CVE-2022-22095, CVE-2022-25656, CVE-2022-25670, CVE-2022-20388, CVE-2022-20387, CVE-2022-20385, CVE-2021-4083, CVE-2022-20420, CVE-2022-20351, CVE-2022-20413, CVE-2022-20418, CVE-2022-20412, CVE-2022-20416, CVE-2022-20417, CVE-2021-39628, CVE-2021-39673, CVE-2022-20394, CVE-2022-20410, CVE-2022-20425
- CVE-2021-39758, CVE-2022-20415
Already included in previous updates
- CVE-2022-22089, CVE-2022-22081, CVE-2022-22093, CVE-2022-22094, CVE-2022-22092, CVE-2022-25704, CVE-2022-25693, CVE-2021-39624
Not applicable to Samsung devices
- CVE-2022-26447, CVE-2022-22074, CVE-2022-25688, CVE-2022-25669, CVE-2022-25686, CVE-2022-25708, CVE-2022-25706, CVE-2022-20386, CVE-2022-20391, CVE-2022-20390, CVE-2022-20389
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe to and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.