This August Samsung launched its foldable latest flagship Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Galaxy Z Flip 4 along with the Galaxy Watch 5. Galaxy Z Flip 4 come with the FlexCam with that you can capture photos and record videos while the phone partially folding style. Both phones come with an impressive camera. Now, Google Camera enhances the Galaxy Z Flip 4 camera performance more.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
Google Camera has many mods which able to work with many devices. And one of the devices is the Galaxy Z Flip 4 which is compatible with the Gooogle Camera’s mod. The smartphone’s embedded chipset is playing a major role to enhance the performance of the GCam.
For Galaxy Z Flip 4 user Google Camera is the finest
The Galaxy Z Flip 4 comes with a front camera and a back camera. Its back camera comes with 12MP and other 12MP ultrawide cameras. As per the setup, supports up to 10x zoom and the OIS. On the front, there is a 10MP selfie camera. The main camera gives amazing shots.
The phone’s main camera has Night Shots, HDR+, 4K recording, Lens Blur, RAW photos, and more. Now, the Google Camera gives natural photos.
Download Google Camera for Galaxy Z Flip 4
The user whose phones run on the Exynos chip face some trouble with downloading the GCam for their phone. But the latest foldable phones come with the Snapdragon processor. After downloading the GCam on their phone they can use the different mods. The best mod for the Galaxy Z Flip 4 is BSG. In the BSG mod compatible with different devices. This mod has the default features as well as the advanced features also.
Now, here are the steps to download GCam for the Galaxy Z Flip 4.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed any). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
How to Install Config File on Galaxy Z Flip 4 GCam
- First, download this config file you want to use on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name in Files (same level as DCIM, Downloads, etc.).
- Open the new GCam folder and create one more folder with the configs8 name (For GCam 8).
- Now paste the config file inside the configs8 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double-tap on the black blank area placed right next to the shutter button (between the shutter and gallery icon).
- Select the config file available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Finally, with this Google Camera 8.6 version, Galaxy Z Flip 4 user enhances their photography and video recording. If you have the Galaxy Z Flip 4 then you should download the GCam 8.6 and use its exclusive features.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.