A few days before Samsung launched One UI 5.0 stable for the Galaxy S22, S21, S20 and Note 20 series. Now, the Galaxy Z Fold 3 supports the One UI 5.0 Beta 5 update. Most of the bug fixes and it is the Android November 2022 security patch updates. The latest software update comes with the build number ZVK3.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
One UI 5.0 Beta 5 update resolves Galaxy Fold 3 issues:
Bugs that have been fixed
- The screen blinks while running the screen comfortably in low light
- The music widget is expanded on the lock screen while using Good Lock
- Not searched with file name in My files
- System IJI ANR
- Camera App Update
- The crash occurs when you open as soon as you run the lock setting status
- Camera Pro / Pro video memory leak problem
- Other minor bug fixes
Lastly, now when the user of the Galaxy upgrade with this update most of the issues will be resolved and it improves their phone’s performance.
If you like our news and want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.