Samsung Galaxy S23 and Galaxy S23 Plus are now listed on FCC (Federal Communications Commission) document. The appearance confirmed that the Galaxy S23 will have the model number SM-S911B. It lists in the FCC with the ID A3LSMS911B.
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Europan variant Geekbench score is also available.
Today, Qualcomm officially unveiled its most awaited Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC. Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 AnTuTu and Geekbench scores were also announced which are 12,93,410 (AnTuTu) and Single – 1483/Multi-Core – 4709 (Geekbench).
Although many upcoming premium smartphones will come on Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 only, also, OnePlus officially announced that the OnePlus 11 will be the first device that will be equipped with Snapdragon 8 Gen 2.
Recently, a well-known Twitter tipster Ice Universe shared the European Geekbench scores of the Galaxy S23 series, which shows that the Galaxy S23 series will be equipped with Snapdragon 8 Gen 2.
This Samsung device appeared with the model number SM-S918B and has a single-core score of 1504 and a multi-core score of 4580.
Devices That Will Seen With Snapdragon 8 Gen 2:
- Vivo (Vivo X90 Pro Plus)
- iQOO ( iQOO 11 Pro)
Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Key Points:
- 64-bit Architecture
- 1 Prime core, up to 3.2 GHz
- Arm Cortex-X3 technology
- 4 Performance cores, up to 2.8 GHz
- 3 Efficiency cores, up to 2.0 GHz
- 4nm Process Technology
- 40% faster CPU & a 25% faster GPU compared to Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
- Up to 200 Megapixel Photo Capture
- Up to 10-bit color depth photo and video capture
- up to 8K HDR Video Capture @ 30FPS
- Qualcomm Aqstic Audio Codec
- WiFi 7 Multi-Link
- Bluetooth 5.3
- 48kHz lossless streaming
- AV1, 8K HDR 60fps playback
- Snapdragon” X70 5G Modem
- Display Support: 4K@60 Hz and QHD with 144Hz
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 5 Technology
- up to 16GB LPDDR5x RAM with up to 4200 MHz
- up to UFS 4.0 storage support