Windows 11 continuously growing and the company added the latest features in every new update. Also, After the launch of Windows 11, there are so many updates that are already available for the dev, beta and stable channel users.
Recently, the company released the Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 25252, 22621.1020 and 22623.1020. According to the latest report, today Microsoft rolled out the KB5020044 update for Windows 11 users. After installation, the new build number will be 22621.900. You can check the complete release notes below.
Windows 11 KB5020044
This non-security update includes quality improvements:
- Gives Microsoft OneDrive subscribers storage alerts on the Systems page in the Settings app. The warnings will appear when you are close to your storage limit.
- Shows the total storage capacity of all your OneDrive subscriptions. You can also view total storage on the Accounts page in the Settings app.
- Fixes a known issue affecting the Input Method Editor (IME). Certain applications may become unresponsive. This occurs when you use keyboard shortcuts to change the input mode of the IME.
- Addresses an issue that causes File Explorer to stop working. This occurs when you close context menus and menu items.
- Windows 11 Services Stack Update – 22621.754: This update includes quality improvements for the Servicing Stack, the component that installs Windows updates. Servicing Stack Updates (SSU) ensure you have a stable and reliable servicing stack for your devices to receive and install Microsoft updates.