T-Mobile today released the 2nd November 2022 security patch update for the Galaxy S22 series in the US with the build number:
- Galaxy S22: S901USQU2BVKD
- Galaxy S22 Plus: S906USQU2BVKD
- Galaxy S22 Ultra: S908USQU2BVKD
The Galaxy S22 series in Australia now grabbed the November 2022 security patch update with the build numbers S908EXXU2BVKB, S908EOXM2BVKB and S908EXXU2BVKB.
The Galaxy S22 series in Germany now grabbed the November 2022 security patch update. The latest update rolled out by Telekom Germany.
The Galaxy S22 series in India now grabbed the November 2022 security patch update with the build number S901EXXU2BVKB and the size package of this update is around 794MB.
The carrier-locked Galaxy S22 series in the US now grabbed November 2022 security patch update in the US with the build number S901USQU2BVK1.
According to the latest report, Samsung recently released the November 2022 security patch update for its Fold, Flip and some other devices. The first device that grabbed the November 2022 patch is Galaxy Z Fold 4. Now, the Samsung Galaxy S22 series also received the November 2022 security patch update in the United States.
Talking about this update, the latest software update comes with the build numbers S901USQU2BVK1, S906USQU2BVK1 and S908USQU2BVK1 for Galaxy S22, S22+ and S22 Ultra respectively.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe to and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.