The last phone in the Realme GT Neo series was the Realme GT Neo 3, which was launched by the company in the fourth month of this year. Now Realme has followed in the footsteps of Samsung and Apple and announced that they will soon launch Realme GT Neo 5 instead of Realme GT Neo 4.
Realme GT Neo 5 supports 240W fast charging and will use the IMX890 OIS rear camera. Today Weibo’s well-known tipster Digital Chat Station has revealed that the production of the Realme GT Neo 5 battery has started. The battery is divided into two versions, both of which are dual-cell solutions:
- BLP985 2425*2: 5000mAh± battery can support 150W fast charging
- BLP987 2225*2: 4600mAh± battery can support 240W fast charge
Realme GT Neo 5
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+
- Display – 6.7 inches, 1.5k+2160 eye protection flexible straight screen
- Fingerprint – Optical fingerprint
- Camera – 50MP+8+2, 16MP Front
- Battery – 5000mAh battery with 150W fast charging
- Storage – 12GB memory.