OPPO and OnePlus recently launched the ColorOS 13 beta and stable updates to their portfolio. Previously, OPPO Reno7, Reno8, OPPO A-Series and some other devices successfully received the ColorOS 13 stable update.
According to the latest report, OPPO K10 5G and the OnePlus Ace Racing Edition Set are now the latest devices that grabbed the ColorOS 13 public beta update in China.
- OPPO K10 5G
- OnePlus Ace Racing Edition
It is worth noting that the current version has the following known issues:
- After switching between horizontal and vertical screens, the vertical screen interface of some third-party applications is not fully displayed
- Some third-party applications have probabilistic black screen/splash screen problems
- The Caton phenomenon exists in some scenes
- A probabilistic right sideslip and unable to return
How To Apply:
- Please make sure that your mobile phone version has been upgraded to the basic version A.14, A15, A16 (version number check method: Settings > About This Device > Version Information > Version Number)
- Please click “Settings > About This Phone > Top Version Information (above “Phone Name”) > Settings button in the upper right corner > Early adopters application > Upgrade public beta” on the mobile phone, and then follow the prompts to apply.
- Due to the nature of the public beta, it is recommended that you fill in your real mobile phone number when registering, so that you can deal with feedback from the public beta in a timely manner.
- PS: Participating in answering questions can increase the probability of passing the review, please be sure to participate in answering questions!
- After submitting the application, please wait patiently! After the recruitment is over, the staff will conduct a qualification review based on your questionnaire filling, and the review result will be based on the display on the early adopter application interface of the mobile phone.
Note: Users who apply, need to ensure that the Pad has been upgraded to the basic versions A.14, A.15, and A.16. The version number can be viewed through “Settings – About This Machine – Version Information – Version Number”.