Xiaomi recently released the stable MIUI 14 based on the Android 13 update for the Xiaomi 13, Xiaomi 13 Pro, Redmi K50 and the Xiaomi 12S Pro in China and other regions will soon get the stable update.
Now, after the stable update, Xiaomi today released the MIUI 14 development version for the Mi Pad 5 and Pad 5 Pro 12.4. The latest update for these devices comes with the build number V18.104.22.168.20.DEV. You can check the complete information about this update which is mentioned below.
- The system fixes the problem of abnormal power consumption of WLAN in specific scenarios
- Fix the problem that the screen is disconnected and failed in certain scenarios
How To Update:
- Select Settings
- Select General settings
- Scroll to and select About phone
- Select System updates
- Wait for the search to finish
- Select the New version found
- Select Update
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.