Dec 28/2022: Samsung Galaxy S20 series (Carrier-Locked) getting December 2022 security patch update in the US with the build number G98XU1UES3FVK4.
Dec 27/2022: Samsung Galaxy S20 series getting December 2022 security patch update in South Korea with the build number G988NKSU2HVL3.
Dec 20/2022: Samsung Galaxy S20 series getting December 2022 security patch update in the US with the build number G98xUSQS3GVKA.
Dec 16/2022: Samsung Galaxy S20 series getting December 2022 security patch update in Germany.
Dec 06/2022: After Google, Samsung just released the December 2022 security patch update and details. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 is the first device to grab the December 2022 security patch update. According to the latest report, the Android December 2022 security patch update is now available for the Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+ and Galaxy S20 Ultra. The latest software update comes with the build number G98xBXXSFGVK7.
As per the official details, Samsung’s December 2022 security patch includes fixes 5 Critical, 60 High levels, and 2 Moderate CVEs. The latest software update is currently available in Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Southeast Europe, Spain, Switzerland, the Baltic region, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, and the UK.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
Official Details Shows:
A software update can include, but is not limited to:
- Device stability improvements, and bug fixes.
- New and/or enhanced features.
- Further improvements to performance.
- To get the best from your device, please keep your device up to date and regularly check for software updates.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe to and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.