Jan 02/2023: OnePlus 9 series today received the December 2022 security patch update in China with the build number F.18.
Jan 02/2023: Recently, OnePlus rolled out so many latest software updates including December 2022 patch for its portfolio and now another new software update has been rolled out for the OnePlus 9 series in India. According to the latest report, the latest LE2121_11_F.18 software update rolled out for the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro. The latest update included December 2022 security patch update and the size package of this update is around 134MB. You can see the full details of this update below.
- OnePlus 9/Pro – LE2121_11_F.18
- Integrates the December 2022 Android security patch to enhance system security
- Improves system stability
- Fixes an issue where the Quick Settings panel occasionally cannot be pulled down after you unlock your device
- Fixes a display issue with the icons in Quick Settings
- Fixes an issue where the floating window icon might remain on the Home screen when Dark mode is enabled
- Improves the stability of mobile network connections
Note: As always, this OTA will be incremental. The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and we’ll begin a broader rollout in a few days.
How To Update:
Connect to an available Wi-Fi network, if you use mobile data, there will be a warning displayed
- For Android 10, Go to [Settings] – [system] – [system updates]
- Click [check for updates], if there is an update, click [DOWNLOAD&INSTALL NOW].