Feb 01/2023: Samsung released January 2023 security patch update in India for the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series with the build number GWA4.
Jan 25/2023: The well-known US carrier Comcast released January 2023 security patch update in the US for the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series with the build number N98xUSQS3GWA1.
Jan 20/2023: Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series now received January 2023 patch update with the build number N986BXXS5GWA7 in Germany.
Jan 18/2023: Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series now received January 2023 patch update with the build number N98xBXXS5GWA8 in Brazil.
Jan 13/2023: Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series now received January 2023 patch update with the build number N98xFXXS5GWA7 in Peru, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, and Guatemala.
Jan 05/2023: Samsung recently released the January 2022 security patch update for the Galaxy Note 10 series, the Galaxy S21 series and the Galaxy A73 in some European countries. Google also rolled out January 2022 security patch update to its Pixel devices.
Samsung recently shared the details of the January 2023 patch. Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra grabbed the January 2023 security patch update with the build number N98*U1UES3GVL1. The latest software update rolled out in the US.
As per the official details, Samsung’s January 2023 security patch includes fixes 0 Critical, 52 High levels, and 0 Moderate CVEs. You can check the complete patch details which are mentioned below. The latest software update rolled out by AT&T, Verizon, Xfinity Mobile, Comcast, and Cricket Wireless in the US.
Official Details Shows:
A software update can include, but is not limited to:
- Device stability improvements, and bug fixes.
- New and/or enhanced features.
- Further improvements to performance.
- To get the best from your device, please keep your device up to date and regularly check for software updates.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
Till now, these devices got the January 2022 patch:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Series
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Series
- Samsung Galaxy A73
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4G/5G
- Samsung Galaxy A10
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Series