Samsung rapidly released the current month’s patch update and as well a stable Android 13-based One UI 5.1 update for dozens of its devices including older and newest devices. Samsung already released three software updates for the Galaxy Buds 2 Pro in various markets and now the Galaxy Buds 2 Pro’s sibling grabbed its latest software update.
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 users can now install the fresh software update without any hesitation. The latest update is currently available in Europe but the other regions will soon get this update. According to the latest report, the latest update for the Galaxy Buds 2 comes with the build numbers R177XXUOAWB1/R177XXUOAWB1, and the size package of this update is around 3.01MB. Below you can check what changes Samsung made in this update.
Apply stabilization code
- A stabilization code related to charging behavior has been applied.
Software updates with the Galaxy Wearable app
- Galaxy Buds Live and Galaxy Buds+: Tap Earbuds software update, and then tap Download and install.
- Galaxy Buds2, Galaxy Buds2 Pro, and Galaxy Buds Pro: Tap Earbud settings, tap Earbuds software update, and then tap Download and install.
- Galaxy Buds: Tap About earbuds, tap Update earbuds software, and then tap Download and install.
- Gear IconX: Tap the SETTINGS tab, and then tap About Gear. Tap Update Gear software, and then tap Download updates manually.