Mar 02/2023: OnePlus today released the latest February 2023 security patch update for the OnePlus 10T in North America.
Feb 23/2023: Recently, OnePlus rolled out a January 2023 security patch and stable OxygenOS 13 update for so many devices. Also, OnePlus Nord N100 just got the latest February 2023 security patch update. Now, OnePlus has brought some joy to the OnePlus 10R and 10T owners who were waiting for the latest monthly software update as the wait is over.
According to a recent report, OnePlus released the February 2023 security patch update for the OnePlus 10T and OnePlus 10R in India. You can see the full details of this update below.
- OnePlus 10T – India
- OnePlus 10R – India
- OnePlus 10T – CPH2413_11_C.26
- OnePlus 10R – CPH2423_11_C.18
- Integrates the February 2023 Android security patch to enhance system security,
- Improves system stability
- Fixes an issue where the time is not fully displayed on the Home screen in certain scenarios.
- Fixes an issue where the screen colour temperature is automatically adjusted when Eye comfort mode is enabled.
- Fixes an issue where the fingerprint unlock icon might appear in the wrong place when your screen is in landscape mode.
- Fixes an issue where you are unable to make voice or video calls with WhatsApp in certain scenarios.
- Integrates the February 2023 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Fixes a noise issue that occurs during phone calls.
Note: As always, this OTA will be incremental. The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and we’ll begin a broader rollout in a few days.
How To Update:
Connect to an available Wi-Fi network, if you use mobile data, there will be a warning displayed
- For Android 11-13, Go to [Settings] – [system] – [system updates]
- Click [check for updates], if there is an update, click [DOWNLOAD&INSTALL NOW].