The grayscale firmware version 1.4.12 for the Mi Band 7 Pro has begun to be distributed. Calendar, shutting dial editing, and finding bracelets capabilities have been added to help with problems like meeting the vitality standard, and various application message notification icons have been added.
Here is the changelog:
- Added the “Calendar” function, which allows you to conveniently view the calendar on the bracelet;
- Added the “Close Dial Editing” function, which can avoid accidentally touching the edit dial under complex environmental conditions;
- Added the “Find Bracelet” function, which supports finding the bracelet through the mobile phone under the connection condition and turning on the bracelet vibration;
- Added the “Vitality Reaching Standard Switch” function, which supports configuring whether to receive vitality reaching standard pushes;
- Remove the “Activity Reminder” function to reduce interruptions;
- The weather caching strategy is optimized, and weather data can be cached longer when the device is used independently;
- Add some application message notification icons to display;
- Optimize the accuracy of sleep, calories, and exercise algorithms;
- Optimize the dial-related experience;
- Other experience issues are optimized.