Samsung already released the February 2023 security patch update for numerous Galaxy devices. Samsung released the first month’s patch update for more than 30 devices so far.
Samsung today released the February 2023 security patch update for its Galaxy M20. Samsung Galaxy M20 grabbed this update with the build number M205FDDS9CWA2 and the size package of this update is around 229MB. This update is available in India.
Official Details Shows:
A software update can include, but is not limited to:
- Device stability improvements, and bug fixes.
- New and/or enhanced features.
- Further improvements to performance.
- To get the best from your device, please keep your device up to date and regularly check for software updates.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.