Recently, the latest New Game Plus (NG+) update has been released for God of War Ragnarök. The free New Game Plus update includes new equipment such as the Black Bear Armor known from the game’s opening sequence. Which is now only equipped at the start of a new run.
According to the latest report, Santa Monica Studio today released the latest version update for the God of War Ragnarok. The latest update can identify with version number 04.01. You can check the complete details which are mentioned below.
God of War Ragnarok v04.01 Release Notes:
- Fixed an issue where Darkdale Waist Guard or Risen Snow Armor could not be upgraded past Level 9 in NG+.
- Fixed an issue where certain quest resources were not granted upon completion in NG+ (Lindwyrm Scales, Sovereign Coals, Essence of Hel). These resources will be granted retroactively to players who should have received them.
- Fixed a rare case where the application would crash when loading certain save files.
- Fixed an issue where the “Ready for Commitment” trophy would not unlock when upgrading NG+ armor to Level 9 or above.
- Fixed an issue where the “Dragon Slayer” trophy could not be earned during NG+ if the player did not craft the Dragon Scale armor during first playthrough on base game.
- Fixed an issue where the “Phalanx” trophy could not be earned if the player crafted a Level 9+ shield prior to crafting every other type of shield.
If you receive the armor from the Lost Items Chest in the shop, you will need to restart or reload your game to get the trophy.
Please note that these trophies will be granted retroactively to players who fulfilled the prerequisites between the time the NG+ patch (v. 04.00) and this patch were implemented.
- Fixed a rare case where the application would crash in the UI.