OnePlus has already updated all its eligible smartphones to OxygenOS 13 based on Android 13. Also, April 2023 security patch update is also being provided by OnePlus very fast. Recently we shared an article in which we mentioned that the OnePlus 10 Pro is the second device that got the stable OxygenOS 13.1 update. The update was available in India.
Now, the latest OxygenOS 13.1 moving to China. According to the latest report, today, the company released OxygenOS 13.1 based on Android 13 for the OnePlus Ace. The update is currently available in China.
As per the information, the latest OxygenOS 13.1 update comes with the build number PKGM10_18.104.22.168 (CN01). The update carries a 1.73GB size package. You can check the complete changelog which is mentioned below.
OXYGENOS 13.1 UPDATE CHANGELOG FOR ACE:
Efficiency and Convenience
- Added ColorOS intelligent services and smart suggestions based on scenarios
- Efficient and thoughtful smart services
- Added ColorOS smart cross-device connection feature for a more convenient and smooth connection between various devices.
- Added an auto-connect feature for phones, tablets, and PCs, so that they can connect when placed nearby.
- Added continuity feature that allows you to continue tasks started on one device (phone, tablet, or PC) on another device. It also supports seamless switching of audio between phones and tablets when using wireless earphones.
- New Portable Workbench feature (now in beta) which supports searching, viewing, editing, and transferring files on devices or tablets on the web page.
- Optimize Omoji’s functioning and support enriching material for the library.
Security & Privacy:
- Now you can find your phone even without a network. When the device is offline, the system supports positioning and finding the phone through Bluetooth and nearby devices.
- Optimized the payment protection and integrated Ant Security Lab in depth to identify payment risks, and protect users’ privacy
- Adds a new TalkBack feature that recognizes and announces images in apps and Photos.
- Adds the new Zen Space app, with two modes, Deep Zen and Light Zen, to help you focus on the present.
- Improves Simple mode with a new helper widget and quick tutorials on the home screen.
- Optimizes the ColorOS supercomputing platform to improve system fluency, stability, battery life, and app experience
- Adds the Championship mode to Game Assistant. This mode improves performance while also disabling notifications, calls, and other messages to give you a more immersive gaming experience
- Optimize the super lightning boot, the game starts faster
- Adds a music playback control to Game Assistant, so you can listen to and control music easily while gaming.
How To Update:
Connect to an available Wi-Fi network, if you use mobile data, there will be a warning displayed
- Go to [Settings] – [system] – [system updates]
- Click [check for updates], if there is an update, click [DOWNLOAD&INSTALL NOW].