OPPO recently launched its latest OS – ColorOS 13.1 based on Android 13 along with the OPPO Find X6 series and some other products. The latest update introduced some new features and other innovations. According to the previous report, the newly launched Find X6 Pro already got two ColorOS 13.1-based software updates.
As per the report, ColorOS 13.1 based April 2023 security patch update now available for the Find X6 Pro which improves system stability, optimizes some things as well as fixed some issues. You can check the complete details which are mentioned below.
- PGEM10_188.8.131.52 (CN01) (Size – 280 MB)
- Improve system stability;
- Optimize Dolby sound effects;
- Optimize the cross-screen interconnection experience;
- Optimize mobile screen projection experience;
- Optimize the video call experience of some third-party applications;
- Update the Android security patch to April 2023 to improve system security.
- Improve mobile network compatibility;
- Improve NFC stability and compatibility;
- Improve Bluetooth connection stability and compatibility;
- Improve WLAN connection stability and compatibility.
- Optimize the telephoto effect;
- Optimize the skin tone effect when shooting portraits;
- Added portrait mode rear 2x (50mm) focal length;
- Added a permanent 2x zoom point after some modes;
- Optimize the effect of night scene shooting in photo mode;
- Optimize power consumption during video recording;
- Updated the Hasselblad color scheme of the shutter button;
- Optimize the high magnification effect of video mode;
- Optimize camera stability.
Note: As always, this OTA will be incremental. The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and we’ll begin a broader rollout in a few days.
How To Update:
Connect to an available Wi-Fi network, if you use mobile data, there will be a warning displayed
- Go to [Settings] – [system] – [system updates]
- Click [check for updates], if there is an update, click [DOWNLOAD&INSTALL NOW].