Realme has started rolling out a new software update to its Realme 5 series smartphone users. The update comes with interesting features like Super nighttime standby, Smooth scrolling, long press to copy IMEI in the status information interface, optimized the default display of battery percentage, and more.
Realme 5, 5i, and 5s smartphone receiving September 20202 security patch update, and it brings the build number RMX1911EX_11.C.55, RMX2030EX_11.C.53, and RMX1911EX_11.C.55 for Realme 5, 5i, and 5s respectively. Check the changelog below.
REALME 5, 5I AND 5S CHANGELOG:
- REALME 5 – RMX1911EX_11.C.55
- REALME 5i – RMX2030EX_11.C.53
- REALME 5s – RMX1911EX_11.C.55
- Android Security Patch: August 2020
The latest September 2020 update pushing on batches, so keep patient and wait for the update your device.
- Added Super nighttime standby feature
- Added Smooth scrolling feature
- Added long-press to copy IMEI in the status information interface
- Optimized the default display of battery percentage
- Added long-press to uninstall apps directly in the app drawer
- Fixed the issue that the split-screen cannot be used after enable the third-party launcher
- Added independent Switch toggles of focus mode
- Added OTG Switch toggle to the notification panel
- Optimized status bar viewing, added second display option
- Optimized viewing for system update prompt pop-up window
- Fixed the issue that the preview and video recording interfaces are dimmed in night scenes while using third-party applications.