Realme has started pushing out September 2020 security patch update for Realme X50 Pro which is based on Realme UI V1.0 (Android 10). The latest update currently available for Indian users and it brings the build number RMX2076PU_11_A.37.
Realme X50 Pro latest security update added Disable physical buttons in screenshot settings fixed the probabilistic overlap issue of scrolling screenshot, fixed the probabilistic issue of unable to connect to 5G network when switching network modes, and more. Get more details below.
REALME X50 PRO RMX2076PU_11_A.37 CHANGELOG:
- Updated Android security patch: September 2020.
- Optimized the responding speed when turning power saving mode on and off.
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of unable to connect to the 5G network when switching network modes.
- Added Disable physical buttons in screenshot settings.
- Fixed the probabilistic overlap issue of scrolling screenshot.
- Fixed the layout issue when scrolling screenshot in screenshot settings after a horizontal screenshot.
The Realme X50 Pro 5G smartphone was released in February 2020. Realme X50 Pro 5G comes with 5G networks on all spectrums from all over the world. The phone can be used in 5G enabled countries and experience high speeds. It comes with 6.44-inch full-HD+, the resolution is 1080×2400 pixels display with a 90 Hz refresh rate. The smartphone runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC comes with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of onboard storage, and the Realme X50 Pro 5G is equipped with a 4200mAh battery with 65W Super Dart charging.