Xiaomi has expended the latest MIUI 12 update to its all smartphone and now the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite smartphone users are now able to update their smartphone with the latest MIUI 12 update. The latest software brings the September 2020 security patch update and it comes with the many new features and improvements for better user experience.
The latest firmware update comes with the build number 220.127.116.11.QFNRUXM and the update package size is 2.2GB. Currently, this MIUI 12 update is rollout in Russian smartphone users. Check the full changelog and you can easily update your smartphone given the link below.
XIAOMI MI NOTE 10 LITE MIUI 12 CHANGELOG:
- Optimization: Animations in selected scenesDark mode
- Optimization: Brightness and color improvements for wallpapers in Dark mode
- New: Swipe down from the upper left corner to open Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open Control center
- New: When Notification shade is open, swipe down from the upper right corner to open the Control center
- Optimization: Control center is now closed by incoming calls
- Optimization: Press and hold redirection options
- Fix: Control center wasn’t always displayed correctly in landscape mode
Status bar, Notification shade
- New: Screen lights up with animation now
- New: Status bar color gradient animation
- Fix: The status bar wasn’t displayed correctly with color inversion
- Optimization: Full-screen gestures are now ignored on the Lock screen alarm page
- Fix: Home screen went black and started flashing after unlocking in some cases
- Updated Android Security Patch to September 2020. Increased system security.
As per the specifications concern, The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite comes with a 6.47-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite is powered by a 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor and it comes with 6/8GB RAM, 64/128GB inbuilt storage. The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite runs MIUI 11 based on Android 10 and is powered by a 5260mAh non-removable battery.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite comes with a quad-camera setup, a 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.89 aperture and a pixel size of 0.8-micron; a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a pixel size of 1.12-micron; a third 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a pixel size of 1.12-micron and a fourth 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a pixel size of 1.75-micron. The selfie camera has a PDAF and laser autofocus and it sports a 16-megapixel, with an f/2.48 aperture and a pixel size of 1.0-micron.
Check the latest Xiaomi Updates here.