Realme has to send a new software update to its Realme Narzo 20 Pro smartphone users. Realme Narzo 20 Pro receiving new firmware update on Realme UI 1.0. The latest update comes with the build number RMX2151PU_11.A.61 and the update package size is 3.33GB. You can check the full changelog and also download the update from the link mention below.
System: Fixed the probabilistic screen flickering issue at a low screen brightness level.
Realme Narzo 20 Pro Specifications:
- Display – IPS LCD, 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~83.4% screen-to-body ratio), 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio
- RAM – 6GB
- Storage – 64GB
- Camera – 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, 8 MP, f/2.3, 119˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm, 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
Front Camera – 16 MP, f/2.1, (wide), 1/3″, 1.0µm
- OS – Android 10, Realme UI
- Processor – Mediatek Helio G95 (12 nm)
- Battery – Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Color – White Knight, Black Ninja
You May Also Be Interested: