Xiaomi has rolled out a new software update to its Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro smartphone users in Indonesia. The latest update brings Stable Beta Recovery based on MIUI 12.
The latest update brings Swipe down from the upper left corner to open Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open Control center, optimization: Brightness and color improvements for wallpapers in Dark mode and more.
The latest update comes with the build number V18.104.22.168.QJZIDXM and the update package size is 2.5 GB. Users can check the full changelog and also download the update from the link mention below.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Changelog:
- New: Swipe down from the upper left corner to open the Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open the Control center.
- Optimization: Control center layout in landscape mode.
- Optimization: Brightness and color improvements for wallpapers in Dark mode.
- Fix: Home screen went black and started flashing after unlocking in some cases.
- Updated Android Security Patch to October 2020. Increased system security.
- Fix: UI elements for accepting calls weren’t displayed in some cases.
- Fix: Custom signature didn’t appear on the Lock screen.
Status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: The status bar wasn’t displayed correctly with color inversion.
- New: A new mode for scanning documents.