Realme has begun to roll out a new software update to its Realme X2 Pro smartphone users in China. The latest update optimizes the system response speed when turning on and off the power-saving mode, fix the problem that the battery icon in the status bar displays abnormally when switching the super power-saving mode.
Fix the problem that the brightness of the phone cannot be reduced in a low probability after the power saving mode is turned on and more. The latest update comes with the build number C.30 for Realme X2 Pro. Below you can check the full changelog.
Realme X2 Pro Changelog:
- Added Soloop instant recording app.
- Added Huantai Mall APP.
- Optimize the system response speed when turning on and off the power-saving mode.
- Fix the problem that the battery icon in the status bar displays abnormally when switching the super power-saving mode.
- Fix the problem that the brightness of the phone cannot be reduced in a low probability after the power saving mode is turned on.
- Fix the issue of crashing when renaming files with low probability.
- Fix the problem that there is no prompt language when swiping up and exiting in horizontal screen games.
- Fix the problem that the fingerprint pattern is displayed in the application interface in a low probability when the face unlock enters the encrypted application.
- Fix the problem that the network stuck causes a very low probability of restart.
- Fix the problem of the pop-up message and jump error of the WeChat clone.
- Update the Android security patch (2020#9).
- After the phone has just been updated, some of the installed applications in the phone need to be adapted and optimized in the background. Albums and phone files will also be intelligently organized and scanned again. In order to avoid potential safety hazards, these optimization actions will increase some additional power consumption in the background, please rest assured to use it, it will recover by itself in 2~3 days.
- To ensure the stability of the version, the official website software package will be updated within 30 working days after the full release.