Xiaomi has started rolling out October 2020 security patch update to its Mi 10 smartphone users. This update currently rolling out for the Chinese variant. The latest update brings some optimizations and improved system stability.
The latest update comes with the build number V188.8.131.52.QJBCNXM and the size of this update are 4.1GB. Users can check the full changelog and download the update from the link mention below.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Changelog:
- Optimization: Control center layout in landscape mode.
- Updated Android Security Patch to October 2020. Increased system security.
Join Our RealMi Central Channel On TelegramXiaomi Mi 10 Key Specifications:
- Models – M2001J2G, M2001J2I
- Display – Super AMOLED, 90Hz, HDR10+, 500 nits (typ), 6.67 inches, 109.2 cm2 (~89.8% screen-to-body ratio), 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~386 ppi density), Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- RAM – 8GB
- Storage – 128GB
- Camera – 108 MP, f/1.7, (wide), 1/1.33″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS, 13 MP, f/2.4, 12mm (ultrawide), 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Front Camera – 20 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/3″, 0.9µm
- OS – Android 10, MIUI 12
- Processor – Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)
- CPU – Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- Battery – Li-Po 4780 mAh, non-removable
- Color – Coral Green, Twilight Grey, Peach Gold
Follow RealMi Central on Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter so that you will never miss the latest updates.