Realme has started rolling out a new software update to its Realme X and Realme V5 5G smartphone users in China. This update brings some optimizations and bug fixes such as optimized the network communication performance in some scenarios, added super power-saving mode to improve the system, fix the problem that the color temperature adjustment has a low probability of failure after removing the eye-protection mode and more.
The latest update comes with the build number RMX1901_11.C.14 for Realme X and RMX2111_11.A.18 for Realme V5 5G smartphone users in China. Users can see the complete changelog and also download the update from the link mention below.
Join Our RealMi Central Channel On Telegram
- Added Bluetooth headset calls answer icon.
- Added the function of horizontal and long screenshots.
- Added physical key switch on-screen capture setting page.
- Added super power-saving mode to improve system endurance.
- Newly added Enter the drawer pop-up input method switch.
- Added icon sink function.
- Added a switch to enable eye protection mode from sunset to sunrise.
- Added quick guide function at the bottom of the battery.
- Added a quick guide function at the bottom of Do Not Disturb.
- Added safe bottom shortcut guide function.
- Fix the problem that the color temperature adjustment has a low probability of failure after removing the eye-protection mode.
- Added new album creation function, you can jump to the recording APP editing creation.
- Fix the issue of the extremely low probability of splash screen when entering the album.
- Fix the problem of a low-probability crash when browsing albums.
- Fix the problem of the low probability of mobile phone stuck in the process of moving multiple times.
- Update the Android security patch (2020/10).
Realme V5 5G;
- Optimize network communication performance in some scenarios.
- Fix the problem of probabilistic OTA upgrade failure.
Follow RealMi Central on Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter so that you will never miss the latest updates.