In this update, Realme optimized the system performance and improved system stability as well as fixed the probabilistic issue of unable to adjust the color temperature after turning off eye comfort and more.
The latest update comes with the build number RMX1911EX_11.C.59, RMX2030EX_11_A.59 & RMX1971EX_11.C.08 for Realme 5, 5i and 5 Pro respectively. Below you can check the full changelog and also download the update by tapping the link mention below.
Realme 5/5i Changelog:
- Android Security Patch: September and October 2020.
- Optimized system performance and improved system stability.
Realme 5 Pro Changelog:
- Android Security Patch: November 2020.
- Added a new icon for phone calls with Bluetooth earphones.
- Added Scrolling screenshot feature in horizontal mode.
- Added a toggle for physical button screenshot in screenshot settings.
- Added Super power-saving mode.
- Added a toggle for displaying the keyboard when entering the app drawer.
- Added Icon pull-down gesture.
- Added From Sunset to Sunrise option of eye comfort.
- Added shortcuts at the bottom of Battery settings.
- Added shortcuts at the bottom of Security settings.
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of unable to adjust the color temperature after turning off eye comfort.
- Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker when entering the album.
- Fixed the probabilistic crash issue when browsing in the album.
- Fixed the probabilistic freezing issue of Clone Phone.
How To Check
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.