December 07, 2020
Realme 7 and Realme Narzo 20 Pro getting another new software update in India. It brings November 2020 security patch update with the build number RMX2151PU_11_A.71 for Realme 7 and RMX2151PU_11.A.71 for Realme Narzo 20 Pro. and it comes with the same changelog which is mentioned below.
December 04, 2020
Realme expanding November 2020 security patch update for Realme 7 in more regions. Currently, this update now rolling out in Vietnam and Indonesia with the build number RMX2151PU_11.A.69. Users can check the full changelog and also download the update from the link mention below.
Realme 7 Indonesia
Realme 7 Vietnam
Realme 7 Indonesia & Vietnam Changelog:
- Update Android security patch: (2020/11).
- Fix some identified bugs and improve system stability.
December 01, 2020
Realme has started rolling out the November 2020 security patch update for the Realme 7 and Realme Narzo 20 Pro in India. This is still a Realme UI 1.0-based UI update and not Realme UI 2.0. The smartphones were launched this year.
Talking about the November 2020 patch update for Realme 7 and Realme Narzo 20 Pro, it comes with firmware version RMX2151PU_11.A.69 for Realme 7 and Realme Narzo 20 Pro in India and weighs 3.45GB in size. The update gets the optimized image quality of the main lens and more.
In addition, this update optimized the touch control algorithm and improved the touch control experience as well as Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker and optimized the display quality at low brightness conditions and many more. Users can check the full changelog and also download the update from the link mention below.
Join Our RealMi Central Channel On Telegram
Realme 7 & Narzo 20 Pro Changelog:
- Updated Android security patch: November 2020.
- The optimized image quality of the main lens.
- Optimized the low portrait clarity issue of the front camera.
- Optimized the image effect of Super nightscape.
- Optimized the touch control algorithm and improved touch control experience.
- Fixed some known issues and optimized the system fluency.
- Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker and optimized the display quality at low brightness conditions.
How To Check
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter & Facebook.