December 28, 2020
Realme has officially rolled out the second batch of Realme UI 2.0 beta early access users. The Narzo 20 users can try the beta version of Google’s Android 11. The update comes with the latest build number RMX2193_11_C.03. To submit your application before the quota full.
November 26, 2020
Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 brings unlimited customization options to meet Gen Z’s rich imagination and creativity. As a Realme Community member, you have the chance to experience it first. It will roll out Realme UI 2.0 to limited users of Realme Narzo 20 before anyone else.
What’s the Early Access program?
The program aims to invite fans to experience the Realme UI new features based on Android 11 for the first time.
Time of application channel open: 24th Nov 2020
Please follow the instructions below to join the Early Access program
Must Read Before Apply (Disclaimer):
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 11 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crashing down on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available in the Play Store before your update.
- The Early Access versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and effect on daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of an update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
Join Our RealMi Central Channel On Telegram
- Realme Narzo 20- with 60%+ battery
Submit Bugs / Suggestions
>If you encounter any bug when using the early access software, please fill the form to submit a bug or suggestion.
(If it is about Camera app and photo-taking, please remember to attach a sample photo for developers to understand the issue)
Here is the form link:
>> If you encountered any issue after the update, you can also submit feedback on the [Bug Report] board
BUG report tutorial: Found A Bug On Your Realme Smartphone? Here’s How To Report It
Early Access Application
- Update your device to the required UI version→[RMX2193_11_A.17].
- Apply for the Early access via the Software Update Application channel:
- (Settings > Software Update > Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner > Trial Version > Submit your details > Apply Now).
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter & Facebook.