Since last December we have been seeing leaks that Samsung will re-release its Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 with the Galaxy S21 series and it comes with rose gold color.
But when the launch event of S21 happened, Samsung did not release the Galaxy Watch Active 2. Let’s move ahead keeping these things on the side. Now Samsung has provided a new software update to the Galaxy Watch Active 2.
According to the Twitter user, the update comes with the build number R820XXU1DUA3/R820GFC1DUA3. In this update, Samsung brings new features, optimizations and many more.
Join Our Samsung Channel On Telegram
Additionally, this update brings improvements for the Samsung Health Function, adds a new SmartThing Find and Hand Wash feature as well as enhances its system stability for increased user experience. You can check the complete changelog which is mention below.
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 Changelog:
Improved Samsung Health Function
- You can now enjoy a group-walking challenge with your friends.
- Additional sleep score insight provided.
- Reduced auto workout recognition time (running, ‘rowing machine, elliptical).
- Enjoy a home workout with a variety of fitness programs.
- You can find the location of the watch on the map.
- After downloading the Hand Wash app, your watch can automatically detect and time, when you start washing your hands.
- Improved system stability and reliability.
Here’s how to check for updates:
- Launch Galaxy Wearable app.
- Tap on Home > Watches software update.
- Tap on Download and install.
- Tap on Install now if an update is available.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.