As we all know that last year Huawei presented its EMUI 11. After this, Huawei released the January 2021 schedule for its EMUI 11, in which it indicated that Huawei MatePad Pro and Mate Xs smartphone will get a stable update of EMUI 11 and now the time has come.
The company provided a stable EMUI 11 update to its Huawei MatePad Pro and the foldable Mate Xs, while the beta testers as well as users running on EMUI 10.1. This latest version of the EMUI 11 brings a number of new features for consumers.
Nevertheless, the rollout is still in the early stages and may take some time to reach the markets where these devices were sold.
Talking about the EMUI 11 stable update, it comes with the build number 126.96.36.199 for Huawei Mate Xs and MatePad Pro for Global variant receiving EMUI 11 with EMUI 188.8.131.52. Below you can check the full changelog of the EMUI 11.
EMUI 11 Changelog:
- Multiwindow mode: Multi-Window allows you to open apps in a floating window for multitasking. You can relocate the floating window to the desired location or minimize it to a floating bubble for easier access later.
- Smoother animation: The brand new, intuitive animations throughout EMUI 11 create a smoother, more unified, and visually pleasing user experience when touching items or sliding on the screen.
- Subtle effect: Whether you’re toggling switches on or off, subtle effects have been enhanced throughout the OS for greater visual satisfaction.
- Super Notepad: Notepad now supports editing notes simultaneously from multiple Huawei devices. For example, you can insert a photo from your phone to the note being edited on your tablet.
- Lasting smoothness: A new standard for system animations has been introduced, improving app launch speed and the smoothness of general operations.
- Rhythmic ringtones: System vibration has been upgraded, and incoming calls and alarms now have their own custom vibration patterns. The combination of stereo sounds and coordinated vibrations bring you a more immersive experience.
- Multi-screen Collaboration: This is a special feature that enables your devices to work together to achieve their full potential. You can mirror your phone to your laptop’s screen to improve your productivity with up to three windows readily available. (This feature requires a Huawei laptop installed with version 11.0 or later of PC manager.)
- Gallery: On the discover tab in Gallery, you can create video stories by applying preset templates with special effects and background music. The video editing features are optimized providing you with more instructions on how to use the timeline and edit options.
- Undisturbed screen protection: When you project your phone in Do Not Disturb mode onto your Huawei laptop, messages and incoming calls are displayed only on your phone screen, both protecting your privacy and ensuring the continuity of screen projection.
How To Check
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.