POCO has finally launched its budget smartphone of M series called POCO M3 in the Indian market with the price tag of 10,999 and 11,999. The key highlight of this device is it powered by Snapdragon 662 SoC with 6GB of RAM. You can check the complete details which are mention below.
POCO M3 Full Specification:
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 LCD screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 662 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth, 2MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.05 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Stereo speakers
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh (Typical) / 5900mAh (minimum) battery with 18W fast charging
Availability and Price
POCO M3 offers three color options – Power Black, Cool Blue, and POCO Yellow. Starting from February 9 at 12 noon, it will be available on Flipkart.
- POCO M3 (6GB + 64GB) priced at Rs. 10,999.
- POCO M3 (6GB + 128GB) priced at Rs. 11,999.