Back in November, Samsung officially announced the One UI 3.0 beta program to its selected devices. So far, Samsung delivered various beta updates to several devices and then Samsung released the Stable update of One UI 3.0 including the Galaxy Note 10 lineup.
Unfortunately, Samsung Galaxy Note 10 lineup users do not receive the One UI 3.0 stable update and the news came that the South Korean tech giant has ended the One UI 3 beta testing for the South Korean variants of the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+.
Join Our Samsung Channel On Telegram
So we hope that Samsung will soon provide the stable One UI 3.0 software to the Galaxy Note 10 phones that have participated in the beta testing activity.
After the beta program is over:
- New beta software versions are no longer released.
- Company officials no longer provide an official answer to your comments.
- Beta feedback is disabled.
Note – (Via: Samsung Community)
- If you have any unresolved issues or suggestions for improvement after updating to the official software version, please continue to submit using commercial Samsung members.
- Beta users, please be sure to update to the full version. Those who continue to use the beta binary after the beta is over will not be able to continuously update the full version afterward.
- If you update to the official software version, you will not be able to see comments submitted in beta mode, including feedback and beta community posts.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.