OnePlus 8 series is a high-end smartphone series from the brand, with 128GB storage space, best in class 8GB RAM, accompanied by an excellent display setup. Further, the quad-camera layout teamed with a 16MP selfie shooter makes it a stunning offering for photoholics. The smartphone comes with Dolby atmos speakers to fulfill your audio requirements. However, the non-expandable memory might be a cause of buyers’ dissatisfaction.
Now the news has come that the OnePlus has officially released a new software update to its OnePlus 8 series. According to the OnePlus Official, the OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 Pro and OnePlus 8T smartphone users in several regions got the January 2021 security patch update.
According to the changelog, this latest update brings Optimization the experience of using long screenshots as well as Optimized the UI display effect of the notification bar and improve the stuttering problem of some tripartite applications.
Join Our OnePlus Channel On Telegram
Additionally, this update fixed the small probability issue that Twitter may freeze and the issue of failure to switch the accent color in a small probability as well as the issue that the video cannot be played in a small probability Network.
Users of the OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 Pro and OnePlus 8T can manually download the update from the link mentioned below as well as the users can check the full list of changes and bug fixes and the build number also.
Build Number With Download Link:
- OnePlus 8 Europe – Oxygen_15.E.34_0340_2102011819
- OnePlus 8 Global – Oxygen_15.O.34_0340_2102011821
- OnePlus 8 Pro Global – Oxygen_15.O.34_0340_2102011818
- OnePlus 8 Pro Europe – Oxygen_15.E.34_0340_2102011818
- OnePlus 8T Europe – Oxygen_15.E.23_0230_2102011823
- OnePlus 8T Global – Oxygen_15.O.22_0220_2102011818
OnePlus8/8 Pro/8T Changelog:
- Optimized the experience of using long screenshots.
- Optimized the UI display effect of the notification bar.
- Improve the stuttering problem of some tripartite applications.
- Fixed the small probability issue that Twitter may freeze.
- Fixed the issue that opening app split-screen may fail.
- Fixed the issue of failure to switch the accent color in a small probability.
- Fixed the inaccurate display of the attribution of some numbers.
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability.
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.01 Gallery.
- Fixed the issue that the video cannot be played in a small probability Network.
- Fixed the noise issue of 5G calls.
If you have the OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 Pro and OnePlus 8T in these continents, then you can check the update manually by going to the device Settings > System > System settings > Download and Install!
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.