PUBG Mobile 1.2 update is on the wave and many players are eagerly waiting for the next version. As per the information, Tencent may release the PUBG Mobile season 18 on March 17 so the game quality will improve.
Now the new version which is named the PUBG Mobile 1.3 beta is rolling out officially. Users are advised to download it and try the latest features. PUBG Mobile 1.3 to include Karakin map and it will shift to Sanhok’s position.
PUBG MOBILE 1.3 FEATURES:
There are a number of interesting new features besides the Karakin map. Tencent also created a new arena map similar to Call of Duty’s Killhouse. Here are the full features.
- New Classic Mode Map – Karakin
- New Mechanic: Demolition Zone
- New Throwable: Sticky Bomb
- New Mechanic: Thin Wall Bullet Penetration
- New Firearm: Panzerfaust
- New Firearm: Mosin Nagant Sniper Rifle
- New Vehicle: Motor Glider
- New Arena Map
PUBG Mobile is expected to release the Sanhok 2.0 version like Erangle and Miramar.