Millions of people use Signal every day for free and instantaneous communication anywhere in the world. Send and receive high-fidelity messages, participate in HD voice/video calls, and explore a growing set of new features that help you stay connected. Signal’s advanced privacy-preserving technology is always enabled, so you can focus on sharing the moments that matter with the people who matter to you.
Join Our RealMi Central Channel On Telegram
Now, let’s come to the point, today a new update rolls out for Signal App with the latest build number V5.4.7 and the download size of this update is 27.32MB. Below you can check the complete changelog of this update and also we provide you to download link which is mention below.
Signal App V5.4.7 Changelog:
- Support for landscape video calling in one-on-one conversations lets you rotate your phone without tilting your head.
- Send photos faster than ever while using fewer bandwidth thanks to image compression improvements that help larger-than-life memories become just the right size.
- We streamlined the design of conversation headers and the message composition box to improve accessibility, give the app a more modern appearance, and to make your wallpapers look even better.
Signal App Features:
- Say anything – State-of-the-art end-to-end encryption (powered by the open-source Signal Protocol™) keeps your conversations secure. Privacy isn’t an optional mode — it’s just the way that Signal works. Every message, every call, every time.
- Go fast – Messages are delivered quickly and reliably, even on slow networks. The signal is optimized to operate in the most constrained environment possible.
- Feel free – Signal is a completely independent 501c3 nonprofit. Development is supported by users like you. No advertisements. No trackers. No kidding.
- Be yourself – You can use your existing phone number and address book to securely communicate with your friends.
- Speak up – Whether they live across town or across the ocean, Signal’s enhanced audio and video quality will make your friends and family feel closer.
- Whisper in the shadows – Switch to the dark theme if you refuse to see the light.
- Sound familiar – Choose custom alerts for each contact, or disable noises completely. Simon & Garfunkel wrote a hit song about it in 1964, and you can experience the sound of silence whenever you want by choosing “None” as your notification ringtone.
- Picture this – Use the built-in image editing features to sketch, crop, and flip your outgoing photos. There’s even a text tool so that you can add more words to the 1,000 that your picture is already worth.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.