March 09, 2021
Recently, Realme X2 received its Realme UI 2.0 beta and now today Realme rolled out the Realme UI 2.0 beta 4 update for Realme X2 and it carries firmware version RMX1992EX_11_F.15 and the size package of this update is 472MB.
Realme UI 2.0 beta new batch for Realme X2
- Please open the “Settings”
- Then “Software Update”
- Settings button in the upper right corner
- “Trial Version” on your phone.
- Click Early Access”
- Read the appointment instructions, update log, etc. and click “Book Now”.
- Optimized system performance and stability.
- Fixed the image edge issue in night mode of the front camera.
- Fixed the probabilistic freezing issue of camera when clicking the camera.
- Fixed the probabilistic crash issue of camera when clicking the thumbnails after shooting.
- Fixed the top of the image issue when night front camera activate night mode.
- Fixed the probabilistic dim image issue in night front camera.
- Fixed the issue that processing time too long and only one image with multiple clicking the shooting button in 64M mode.
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that beauty mode is not displayed when shooting side face with front camera.
- Fixed the overlapping issue between notification panel and notification bar in some scenario.
- Fixed the overlapping issue in lock screen when switch users.
February 09, 2021
Last month, Realme rolled out the Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 Beta update for the Realme C12, C15 and Realme X2 smartphone users. Now, the company rolls out the Realme UI 2.0 beta 2 update for these devices.
Realme claims to have fixed a handful of issues that have been found by users and Realme UI 2.0 beta participants for Realme C12 and Realme C15.
This Realme UI 2.0 Beta 2 update is rolling out for Realme X2 who registered the device in the Early Access program in India and is running on Android 11 beta.
Join Our Realme Channel On Telegram
Talking about the Realme UI 2.0 Beta 2, it comes with the build number RMX2189_11_C.02, RMX2180_11_C.02 & RMX1992EX_11_F.11 for Realme C12, C15 and Realme X2 respectively. Users of Realme C12, Realme C15 and Realme X2 can check the complete changelog which is mention below.
Realme C12/15 Changelog:
- Optimized system performance and improved system stability.
- Optimized the standby power consumption in some scenarios.
- Fixed the deformation problem of portrait mode.
- Fixed the issue of abnormal volume adjustment of headphones.
- Added swipe up gesture.
- The fixed probabilistic issue that fixed screen with a sliding gesture on both sides.
Realme X2 Changelog:
- Added night scene mode.
- Added slow motion video 960fps.
- Fixed the problem of continuous shooting after zooming 2x, and the continuous shooting pictures have 1x picture problems.
- Fixed 4k video recording, the preview is inconsistent with the imaging angle of view.
- Fixed the problem of the fixed screen when recording video in 4K video mode.
- Fixed the problem that the camera may freeze and return to the desktop after the camera freezes after taking multiple pictures in 64M.
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that the camera cannot be called after the OTA upgrade.
- Fixed the issue of camera stuck screen and flashing when using Super Macro.
- Fixed the issue of camera freeze and flashback in portrait filter in portrait mode.
- Optimized fingerprint recognition logic to improve the fingerprint recognition rate.
- Fixed the problem of detecting foreign objects or liquids when the mobile phone cannot be charged.
- Optimized some applications that have stuck issues when using.
- Fixed the problem that the progress bar stops the video and continues to play after dragging the progress bar of the Line playing video.
- Fixed the problem that Webnovel failed to comment on photos uploaded.
- Fixed the problem that the background setting of the photos taken by the front and rear cameras fails when the chat background is changed in Viber.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.