May 21, 2021
Realme released a new software update for Realme GT 5G on the build number RMX2202_11_A.18 in China and it will soon available in more regions. Below you can check the complete changelog of this update.
- Optimized system stability and reduce the probability of phone restart.
- Fixed the problem of the steering wheel malfunction of the glory of the king/peace.
March 26, 2021
GT 5G smartphone is the latest offering from Realme, featuring an impressive visual experience, backed by a powerful battery capacity. If you are in search of great storage, comprehensive cameras and influential configuration layout, the smartphone has it all.
Realme GT 5G gets a 6.43-inch Super AMOLED type display featuring an aspect ratio of 20:9 along with 1080 x 2400 pixels screen resolution. The bezel-less screen of the device also comes with a punch-hole framework, producing an impressive pixel density of 409ppi and a 120Hz refresh rate.
The smartphone is designed to carry an outstanding triple-camera configuration on its rear front, including a 64MP Wide Angle Primary Camera supported by an 8MP Ultra-Wide Angle Camera and a 2MP Macro Shooter. LED Flash, Autofocus, HDR mode, Exposure compensation, ISO control, Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Touch to focus, Continuous Shooting, are some of the features flaunted by the rear camera set up. Moreover, a single 16MP Primary Camera is mounted in the punch-hole, which can click magnificent selfies.
Join Our Realme Channel On Telegram
However, the Realme GT 5G comes with the pre-installed Realme UI 2.0 but some features is not stable so the company decided to roll out a new software update for Realme GT 5G which is based on Realme UI 2.0 on the build number RMX2202_11_A.13 in China. You can check the complete changelog which is mention below.
- Added the function of automatically increasing the sampling rate of the screen touch in game scenes to 360Hz
- Optimize the sensitivity of the return gesture
- Optimize the volume adjustment curve of Bluetooth headset
- Optimize the clarity of WeChat/QQ video calls
- Fix the problem of probabilistic lag in the drop-down status bar after setting the live wallpaper
- Fixed the problem of water ripples displayed on the fingerprint unlock page of some lock screen wallpapers in a dark environment
- Game space
- Fixed the problem that the sidebar of the game assistant could not be opened
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.