Huawei is too late to update its latest and older devices with the new updates and now the company has officially released the April 2021 security patch update to its Huawei MatePad 5G on the build number 10.1.1.178. Below you can check the complete changelog which is mentioned below.
- Integrated Android security patches released in April 2021 for improved system security.
- The April 2021 security patch update includes 17 High levels and 69 Medium levels of CVE’s. The CVE system tracks publicly known security vulnerabilities and exposures in publicly released software packages.
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
- This update will not erase your data but backing up your important data before updating might be useful if in case anything happens.
- Before updating make sure that your phone has 60% or above charge.
- Download the update through Wi-Fi to avoid extra mobile data charges or failure in downloading the update.
- Please wait patiently until the update is processed successfully.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
How to update?
The latest update rolling out via the Support App. Also, you can follow the below steps,
- Via Support: Open app -> Services Tab -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
- Via Settings: Open System Settings -> System -> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram (RealMi Central, Xiaomi, Apple, Realme, RMC Gaming, Samsung, Microsoft, OnePlus, Huawei/Honor, Android 12), Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.