On June 2nd, Huawei held the Huawei Developer Conference and launched some new products including Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6, HarmonyOS 2.0 and more. Now, Huawei has officially pushed a new firmware update to its newly launched MatePad Pro 12.6 which is based on HarmonyOS 2.0.
Talking about the latest update, it also brings April 2021 security patch update along with new features such as MeeTime, Service Widgets, Application and more. One more thing, this update carries firmware number HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206. You can check the complete changelog which is mentioned below.
HUAWEI MATEPAD 12.6 HARMONYOS 220.127.116.11 CHANGELOG DETAILS:
- MeeTime: Added support for multi-party calls, Huawei phones and tablets can freely access audio and video calls.
- Service Widgets: Added support for a gallery, music, and AI Life applications, and slide up the application icon to generate a card. You can select the widget size, drag to change the position, and change the personalized home screen.
- Application: Huawei Club will be adjusted to the discovery section of the My Huawei app
- Camera: Optimizes the photo effects of some scenes
- Security: Integrates the security patch released in April 2021.
Join Our Huawei & Honor Channel On Telegram
To Recall: The tablet comes with a 12.60-inch display with a resolution of 2560×1600 pixels at a pixel density of 240 pixels per inch (ppi). Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 is powered by an octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 9000E processor. It comes with 8GB of RAM. The Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 runs HarmonyOS 2.0 and is powered by a 10050mAh non-removable battery. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 on the rear packs a 13MP camera. It sports an 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 is based on HarmonyOS 2.0 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage (up to 256GB). The Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 measures 184.70 x 286.50 x 6.70mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 609.00 grams. It was launched in Grey, Green, and White colors.
Connectivity options on the Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 include USB Type-C and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac. Sensors on the tablet include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Google News, Telegram (RealMi Central, Xiaomi, Apple, Realme, Samsung, Microsoft, OnePlus, Huawei/Honor, Android 12), Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.