According to the latest report, Huawei has officially released May 2021 security patch update to its Huawei P Smart + 2019 and MatePad devices. Below you can check the build numbers as well as the full changelog.
- Huawei P Smart+ 2019 – EMUI 10.0.0.187
- Huawei MatePad – EMUI 10.1.0.203
Join Our Huawei & Honor Channel On Telegram
- This update improves system security using Android security patches.
- Integrated Android security patches released in May 2021 for improved system security.
- The May 2021 EMUI/Magic UI security patch includes the CVE announced in the May 2021 Android security bulletin. It includes 3 Criticals, 10 High levels and 4 Medium levels of CVE’s.
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
- This update will not erase your data but backing up your important data before updating might be useful if in case anything happens.
- Before updating make sure that your phone has 60% or above charge.
- Download the update through Wi-Fi to avoid extra mobile data charges or failure in downloading the update.
- Please wait patiently until the update is processed successfully.
How to update?
The latest update rolling out via the Support App. Also, you can follow the below steps,
- Via Support: Open app -> Services Tab -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
- Via Settings: Open System Settings -> System -> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Google News, Telegram (RealMi Central, Xiaomi, Apple, Realme, Samsung, Microsoft, OnePlus, Huawei/Honor, Android 12), Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.