According to the latest report, Sony yesterday announced the new lineup of PS Now subscription services in September, including Final Fantasy 7: Remake, Killing Space 2, Night Worker Wait.
Check The List:
- Final Fantasy 7: Remake: Permanently effective
- Killing Space 2: Permanently effective
- Night Worker: Permanently effective
- Pioneer: Champion of the King: Permanently effective
- Tekken 7: valid until February 28, 2022
- Windbound: Permanently effective
Final Fantasy 7: Remake has brought many aspects of picture quality improvement, the game plot has also been updated, the game material, fog effect, light effect have been improved, and the game loading speed will be faster. In addition, its PS5 version will provide a 60fps performance mode and a 4K/30fps picture mode.