Xiaomi recently unveiled its latest MIUI 12.5 custom UI Globally which is based on Android 11. As we know, Xiaomi continuously pushed MIUI 12.5 Closed Beta and recently 21.10.15 was released with some changes. According to the latest information, the company has officially rolled out MIUI 12.5 Closed Beta 21.10.19 update with changes. Below you can check the complete changelog.
Status bar, notification bar
- Fix the anomaly of inconsistent notification size and background caused by app lock (Mi 11 Youth Edition, Mi 10, Redmi K40)
- Fix the problem that the notification bar can be pulled down when the lock screen is closed, but the notification bar can still be pulled down after the lock screen (Mi 11 Youth Edition, Mi 10 Youth Edition, Mi 10)
- Fix the problem that the notification display is misplaced by pressing and holding the notification bar (Mi 11 Youth Edition, Mi 10 Youth Edition, Mi 10, Redmi K40)
- Optimize the layout of the desktop home screen and external screen, unify the number of icons, and organize the desktop more efficiently (MIX FOLD)
- Optimize the desktop icon loading mechanism to make the experience silkier (MIX FOLD)
- Fix known issues such as internal and external screen folding display errors, fast switching flashes, cloud backup and other known issues (MIX FOLD)
- Fix the issue that the background turns black when receiving SMS notifications occasionally.
- Starting from November 27, 2021, the following models will stop the development version internal beta: Mi 9, Mi 9SE, Redmi K20 Pro, Redmi K20, Mi CC9 Meitu Edition, Redmi Note 8 Pro, Mi CC9, Redmi Note 8, Mi 9 Pro.