The Realme UI 3.0 early adopter version of Realme GT Master Exploration Edition adapts to Android12 has started the third batch of recruitment, and the number of places is more than before, reaching 1,500. Judging from previous announcements, Realme UI 3.0 will be adapted for Realme GT and Realme GT Master Exploration Edition within two months, and in December it will be Realme GT Neo, Realme GT Neo Flash Edition, Real Self GT Neo2, Real Self GT Neo2T, Real Self GT Master Edition are adapted.
Realme officially released the Realme UI 3.0 system on October 19, based on Android 12, bringing a new three-dimensional spatial design, including new three-dimensional icons, refactored page layout, personalized themes, etc.
- Phone settings-software update-gear icon in the upper right corner
- Click-upgrade and early adopters
- Register after filling in the information and confirming the agreement
In addition, the second version of Realme UI 3.0 of the Realme GT master exploration version has also begun to push updates, bringing a lot of updates.
Opening time of the Realme UI 3.0 early adopters of other Realme phones:
- December 2021: Real Me GT Neo, Real Me GT Neo Flash Edition, Real Me GT Neo2, Real Me GT Neo2T, Real Me GT Master Edition
- First-quarter of 2022: Real Me Q3s, Real Me Q3 Pro, Real Me X7 Pro, Real Me X7 Pro Extreme Edition, Real Me X50 Pro, Real Me X50 Pro Player Edition
- Second-quarter of 2022: Real Me X7, Real Me Q3 Pro Carnival Edition, Real Me Q3, Real Me Q3i, Real Me Q2, Real Me Q2 Pro, Real Me V15, Real Me V13, Real Me V5.