The upcoming Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition is shown again in a benchmark. After we were able to see the device at the TENAA a few days ago, it has now made an appearance in GeekBench.
The device with the model number RMX3551 passed the GeekBench. The device achieved 1,296 points in single-core and 4,211 points in multi-core. In the benchmark, the device ran with Android 12 and 12 GB of RAM.
Possible technical data of the Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition
- 6.7-inch (2412×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz AMOLED 10-bit display, 100% DCI P3 color space
- Octa-core Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 4nm mobile platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with Realme UI 3.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP Main Camera, OIS, 50MP Ultra Wide Lens, 2MP Camera
- 16MP front camera
- The fingerprint sensor on the display
- USB Type-C Audio, Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 161.3×74.3×8.2mm; Weight: 199g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS (L1 + L5)/ GLONASS / Navic/ QZSS/ Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 100W fast charge
The Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition is expected to be available in green, white and brown colors and is slated to launch sometime in July.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.