As we get closer to July 28, 2022, the day of the official debut on the market of Google Pixel 6a, the appearances of the new mid-range smartphone of the Mountain View giant continue to be more numerous on the Net.
In the past few hours, the Google team has shared a photo of the Sorta Seafoam version of the Google Pixel 6 compared with the Sage variant of the Google Pixel 6a.
Here is the sage green of the Google Pixel 6a
The new mid-range smartphone will be available in three colors, namely Light Gray, Anthracite Gray and Sage Green and the latter is the most interesting, as it is the new one.
According to what can be learned from the image published by Google on Twitter, the shade of green of the Google Pixel 6a is darker than that of the Google Pixel 6 and the upper part of the photographic sector also changes:
Let’s remember what are the main features of the Google Pixel 6a:
- 6.1-inch gOLED display with Full HD + resolution (1,080 x 2,400 pixels) and 60 Hz refresh rate
- Google Tensor GS101 processor (5 nm, octa-core @ 2.8 GHz) with Mali-G78 MP20 GPU
- 6 GB of RAM (LPDDR4X)
- 128 GB of storage memory (UFS 2.2)
- dual rear cameras (with 12.2 megapixels Sony IMX363 primary sensor and 12 megapixels Sony IMX386 ultra-wide-angle sensor)
- Sony IMX355 8 megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM (nano-SIM + eSIM), 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE
- Wi-Fi 6E (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.2 (A2DP, LE), GPS (L1 only), NFC, USB Type-C 3.1
- stereo speaker, no 3.5mm audio jack
- sensor for fingerprint recognition integrated in the display
- 4,400 mAh battery with support for fast charging via cable at 18 W
Android 12 (awaiting the release of Android 13)
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.